Webetecture are delighted to announce the launch of a1gallacheraerials.co.uk responsive website!
See the live site for yourself at: a1GallacherAerials.co.uk
What is responsive design?
Responsive website design is an approach to designing websites such that the design adapts to the device the website is being viewed on, to provide the optimal viewing and interactive experience.
What are the advantages of responsive design?
- One site fits all – gone are the days when we had to have a separate mobile site to develop and maintain; now we can develop a single website with multiple styles that change the design depending on the device viewing the website.
- So, now we have a single website, we only have one website to develop, to maintain, and to write content for, which means your website presence just became less time consuming and cheaper!
- Your visitors will get the best user experience, and leave your site with the best impression of your business; they’ll be more likely to buy from you and recommend.
- A single source of information means there is only one URL that search engines, like Google, need to search and attribute favour to – so you’ll have a higher ranking in the search engine results pages!
- You have a higher place in the results; therefore your website will reach its target audience, achieving more page views, and potentially higher sales!
- Future proof presence – because your responsive website responds to screen sizes, instead of device types, your website is effectively future proof and shall provide a great experience on future devices; internet enabled TV’s, watches, glasses, etc.
Want to know more? Contact us.