Continuing our series on SEO tips, here are our SEO tips for June, use them wisely:
- Use html headings, sub-headings, paragraph, strength and emphasis tags correctly to effectively optimise.
- Used software to build up back-links? You should remove these before you get penalised. If you haven't already, that is.
- Sign up to Google WebMaster tools to find out more about your search engine performance, for instance, click through rates.
- Make sure your website validates. Or, at least, does not flag up too many errors. Sites with lots of errors in HTML will not rank well.
- Fill your meta description with some really powerful, eye catching and engaging text to really pull in those conversions!
Do not forget to submit your questions on SEO to our mailbox: email@example.com so they can be included in our upcoming post where we answer your questions!