Webetecture hopes you have had a great Christmas, and wish you all the very best for 2016!
It’s that time of year again, where we review our progress and set ourselves some goals for the year ahead. So let’s begin:
At the end of 2014 we set ourselves 3 main goals for 2015:
- Renew our commitment to improving our blog.
- Improve our social media presence.
- Get back to pursuing the #1 spot relentlessly.
So how did we do? Well…
- We have developed a brand new website, version 9 of our site, which launched in August. “Webetecture IX” delivered an even more modern, minimalist design, introduced our first fully responsive website to please all visitors, and reduced our page load times.
- We have posted on Facebook with greater frequency than ever before, and will continue to do so.
- We did renew our commitment to improving our blog, increased the number of posts on 2014 (nearly doubling the frequency in fact!), and made the blog a more prominent feature running throughout our website.
All-in-all, these actions have put Webetecture very firmly back on the road to the number one spot on search engines.
In addition to this we have:
- Put a significant amount of effort into the development of key website components that enable us to develop websites faster, for less money, ensure a very high level of quality, and meet our customer needs.
- Started to invest further in our hosting infrastructure so we can bring you better hosting plans with greater performance.
So 2015 has proved to be a very busy year for Webetecture indeed.
Looking ahead to 2016:
- We will be launching new hosting plans representing better value, with more space, better performance and more features packed in than ever before!
- We will continue to focus on our blog, Facebook presence, and renew our focus on Twitter.
- And of course, we will continue to develop high quality websites for our customers, satisfying their every need, for great prices!
Plenty of work to be done! Stay tuned.